SPL SCREENING for SAP® Business ByDesign™
The Foreign Trade Law acts on the assumption of the principle of freedom of foreign trade. However, the Foreign Trade Law contains rules to prevent extensive disruptions of extern correlation of the Federal Republic of Germany. Based on this the German Foreign Trade Regulations contain precise limitation and obligations to obtain a permit. An essential part of export monitoring are measurements to fight terrorism.
SPL-SCREENING enables safeguarding the worldwide trading in accordance to the current valid regulations and restrictions.
SPL-SCREENING is your safeguard that sanctioned-party lists are verified without additional manual effort and that suspicious addresses are indicated. A possible infringement is avoided beforehand.
- SPL-SCREENING enables safeguarding the worldwide trading in accordance to the current valid regulations and restrictions
- consideration of all relevant sanctioned-party lists
- daily update of the lists
- fast and easy installation of the software
- detailed overview of executed screenings
- if screening result is positive there will be a detailed overview displayed with the information on which lists the hit was found
- screening results are consistently recorded