Origin of Goods and Preference Calculation Template & Sample
Origin of goods and preferences for 2020: overview – Last updated on 05.11.2019
Free templates and samples for preference calculation:
Preference Calculation Excel Template
What must be considered in preference calculation?
- Using the bill of materials, you have determined which input materials are required for production.
- You have checked whether the required input materials are procured from one or more suppliers and which materials are currently in the warehouse.
Note: If not stored separately, you can not ensure the identity, so you must assume the worst case.
- You have requested the vendor declarations for the materials from the vendor(s) and received them from your vendor.
- You have determined the list rule for the commodity code and the required agreement countries.
Information on commodity tariff numbers and list rules can be found at:
https://www.zolltarifnummern.de/ and https://wup.zoll.de/wup_online/index.php
Apply Excel template – What changes are available to you.
- Only % rules are mapped in this template.
- The document consists of 3 pages.
- Content Page 1: Work instructions, material information, product information, costing and the preference result.
- Content page 2: Overview of valid verifications of your suppliers.
- Contents Page 3: Instructions on modification options as well as general information.
- Company data / company logo – you can replace the stored sample address (suppliers AG…) with your own company address in the header, as well as insert/change your company logo.
- The template is not an official document. You can use and save the document without restriction.
Automatically request long-term supplier declarations and perform preference calculations with GENESYS:
GENESYS offers you the possibility to request a (long-term) supplier declaration from your customers at the push of a button or fully automatically. You can see at a glance which suppliers you have already received a LLE from and which ones are still outstanding. In addition, the system independently performs preference calculations, saving you a lot of effort and time.
Connections to all common ERP systems such as:
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- and many more…
Request a non-binding quote or talk to one of our experts. You can find more information on our product page.