Sanctioned party list screening with SANSCREEN
Are you on the safe side with your business partners?
Protect yourself from infringements
Lists all operations
Automated embargo and sanctioned party list screening
Screening of your business partners against anti-terror and sanctioned party lists
Relevant hits - through the unique S3 logic
Sanctioned party list screening to ensure global trade in accordance with current regulations and restrictions
Consideration of all relevant sanctions lists
daily updating of the sanctioned party lists
BEX checks the sanctions lists every three hours
To minimize business risks, a sanctioned party list screening of your business partners is indispensable!
You as exporter are obliged to check your trading partners regularly!
- Regulation (EU) No. 881/2002 against the Al-Qaeda network,
- Regulation (EU) No. 753/2011 against certain persons, groups, undertakings and entities in view of the situation in Afghanistan and
- Regulation (EU) No. 2580/2001 against other terrorist suspects.
SANSCREEN is your safeguard that sanctions lists are checked without additional manual effort and that you are automatically alerted to suspicious recipients. Thus you avoid a possible violation of the law in advance.
PDF / 471 KB
Sanctioned party list screening for SAP® Business ByDesign™
SANSCREEN free trial
Automatic sanctioned party list screening with SANSCREEN
See how you can automatically check all your master data, seamlessly log the results and manage approvals.
SANSCREEN in your company
Check lists contained in SANSCREEN (BAS-01)
- EU_CFSP: Consolidated list of persons, groups and entities subject to EU financial sanctions
- GB_HMT: Consolidated list of Financial Sanctions Targets in the UK
- US_SDN: Specially Designated Nationals And Blocked Persons List
- US_DPL: Denied Persons List
- CH_SECO: Consolidated List
Package extended checklists (EXT-02)
- EU_IRAN: Iran Embargo
- US_EL: Entity List
- US_UL: Unverified List
- US_NPL: Nonproliferation List
- US_NONSDN: Consolidated Sanctions List
- US_LADP/LSDP: List of Administratively/Statutorily Debarred Parties
- JP_METI: End User List
Package Russia lists (RUS-05)
- EU_RUSD: Russia Embargo: Dual-Use-Goods
- EU_RUSK: Russia Embargo: Capital Market
Package PEP “Politically exposed persons” checklists (PEP-03)
- fast and uncomplicated installation of the software
- detailed overview of inspection results from the past
- if the result of the check is positive, detailed information on which lists the hit is included
- Test processes are completely logged
SANSCREEN can be integrated into our atlas export solution AES FOR YOU! integriert werden. Thus addresses can be automated and checked in the background directly in the export declaration.
Into your CRM systems and ERP systems, such as SAP® (now also compatible with SAP S/4HANA®), NAV, APplus, and many more.
Thus the application is available both in ASP mode (application is operated in the BEX computer centre) and in INHOUSE mode (application is operated in your company).
1. ASP solution via our data centre
2. In-house solution in your company