Sanctioned party list screening with SANSCREEN
Are you on the safe side with your business partners?
Protect yourself from violations
Protocols all operations
Embargo and sanctioned party list screening automated
Screening of your business partners against anti-terror and sanctioned party lists
Relevant hits - through the unique S3 logic
Sanctions list screening to ensure global trade in compliance with currently applicable regulations and restrictions
Consideration of all relevant sanctioned party lists
Daily update of the sanctioned party lists
Review of sanctioned party lists every three hours by BEX.
Embargoes are ordered for foreign or security policy reasons and thus restrict export business with potential trading partners who are listed in sanctioned party lists as persons, groups or organizations.
In order to minimize business risks, a sanctioned party list screening of your business partners is indispensable!
As an exporter you are obliged to check your trading partners regularly!
Regulations have been published for measures against terrorism or otherwise sanctioned persons, such as:
- Regulation (EU) No. 881/2002 against the Al-Qaeda network,
- Regulation (EU) No. 753/2011 against certain persons, groups,
- companies and entities in light of the situation in Afghanistan, and
- Regulation (EU) No. 2580/2001 against other suspected terrorists.
- Decision (CFSP) 2016/1693 concerning restrictive measures against ISIL (Da’esh) and Al-Qaeda,
- Regulation (EU) 2019/796 on restrictive measures against cyber attacks that threaten the Union or its Member States;
- other EU regulations.
SANSCREEN is your safeguard that sanctioned party lists are checked without additional manual effort and that you are automatically alerted to suspicious recipients. This way, you avoid a possible breach of the law in advance.
PDF / 471 KB
Sanctioned party list screening for SAP® Business ByDesign™.
SANSCREEN is available as a fully integrated plug-in version for SAP® Business ByDesign™.
Automatic sanctioned party list screening with SANSCREEN
See how you can automatically check all your master data, seamlessly log the results, and manage approvals.
SANSCREEN in your company
With our open interfaces, you can connect SANSCREEN to your ERP system in various ways.
We offer the following constantly updated lists individually or as a package:
Checklists included in SANSCREEN (BAS-01)
- EU_CFSP: Consolidated list of persons, groups and entities subject to EU financial sanctions
- GB_HMT: Consolidated list of Financial Sanctions Targets in the UK
- US_SDN: Specially Designated Nationals And Blocked Persons List
- US_DPL: Denied Persons List
- CH_SECO: Consolidated List
Package extended checklists (EXT-02)
- EU_IRAN: Iran Embargo
- US_EL: Entity List
- US_UL: Unverified List
- US_NPL: Nonproliferation List
- US_NONSDN: Consolidated Sanctions List
- US_LADP/LSDP: List of Administratively/Statutorily Debarred Parties
- JP_METI: End User List
Package Russia lists (RUS-05)
- EU_RUSD: Russia embargo: dual-use goods
- EU_RUSK: Russia embargo: capital market
Package PEP “Politically Exposed Persons” Checklists (PEP-03)
For more info on PEP, visit our info page.
- fast and uncomplicated installation of the software
- detailed overview of past test results
- in the case of a positive test result, the lists on which the hit is listed are shown in detail
- test processes are logged without gaps
Integration for existing ATLAS customers:
SANSCREEN can be integrated into our ATLAS export solution AES FOR YOU! This allows addresses to be checked automatically and in the background directly in the export declaration.
SANSCREEN can be flexibly integrated into your existing operating landscape:
Into your CRM systems and ERP systems, such as SAP® (now also compatible with SAP S/4HANA®), NAV, APplus, and many more.
Thus, the application is available both in ASP operation (application is operated in the BEX data center) and in INHOUSE operation (application is operated in-house).
1. ASP solution via our data center
2. In-house solution in your company