Create supplier declarations online: GENESYSPORTAL
Do you still create your supplier declarations manually? Learn here how to create correct, secure and legally compliant supplier declarations in just a few steps.
Create legally compliant supplier declarations free of charge
Without installation - simply via your web browser
Always up to date in legal terms through the BEX data service
Create supplier declarations in a few minutes
Online portal for supplier declarations
Support with the management of evidence
Create correct, secure and legally compliant supplier declarations in just a few steps
issue correct certificates for your customers with little effort
use the electronic exchange format eBVZH
Why must supplier’s declarations be issued?
The European Community (EU) has concluded agreements with a large number of countries in which tariff concessions have been agreed depending on the origin of a product. In order to be able to take advantage of these customs privileges in the importing country, your suppliers must provide appropriate proof of the origin of the goods.
How to create supplier declarations in a few minutes
WuP simply explained
GENESYSPORTAL: Your online tool
- issue legally compliant long-term supplier’s declarations free of charge
- Assisted step-by-step recording of evidence
- LLE available as PDF document
- umfangreiche Eingabehilfen
- Extensive processing possibilities with spreadsheet programs
- Preferences must be evidenced by documents
- Legal storage obligation 10 years
- with the GENESYSPORTAL the administration of verifications is no longer a problem!
- no installation in the company necessary
Integration for existing GENESYS customers
- all evidence in view
- Online request by your customers with connected WuP system
- Overview of documents to be issued in the worklist
- direct online issuance of the certificate and secure transmission to customers
- Quick overview of certificates already issued
- Multi search field for easy finding of verifications
What is the difference between a preferential proof of origin and a certificate of origin?
The certificate of origin is a non-preferential proof of origin. It serves as proof of the commercial or non-preferential origin of goods and contains, among other things, information on the country of origin in accordance with the rules of origin set out in Article 60 of the Union Customs Code and Articles 31 to 36 of Delegate Regulation (EU) 2015/2446. Certificates of origin are issued by chambers of industry and commerce, chambers of handicrafts and chambers of agriculture and must be presented to the customs office in the original.
Does GENESYSPORTAL observe the rules of the Union Customs Code (UCC)?
Can information on cumulation be provided?
How long are issued supplier declarations stored in the GENESYSPORTAL?
The legal retention period of six years (expiry of the current year plus 6 years) is observed in the portal. The records are stored in the GENESYSPORTAL for more than ten years – and thus long beyond the legal retention periods. They can still be accessed via the History menu item.
What is the date of issue for certificates issued via the GENESYSPORTAL?
Which implementing regulation is the basis for supplier declarations?
How can goods be exported with favourable tariff treatment?
- no purchase costs for software
- without installation – simply via your web browser
- automated update
- High data security and availability
- continuous monitoring
- work at your own workplace
Step 2: Define scope of application
Step 3: Enter or import articles
Step 4: Create (long-term) vendor declaration