Create export documents easily
Use FORMULAR ONE to create export documents, a EUR.1, A.TR. or a CMR waybill
with just one mouse click.
Create export documents with one click
Simple adaptation of the export documents
Large selection of forms
Foreign trade forms with one click
The optimal extension to the electronic export declaration
All forms in one overview
Saves time and ensures a smooth process when creating and filling out
Extensive data basis
With FORMULAR ONE you can create export documents, a EUR.1, A.TR. or a CMR waybill with just one mouse click
- automatically and
- directly from the export declaration.
Once the export documents have been created, the field contents can be adjusted as required in typewriter mode. For example, an address can still be adapted quickly.
FORMULAR ONE in your company
We offer you two ways to use FORMULAR ONE : 1. ASP solution via our data center 2. In-house solution in your company
Large selection of forms:
- AM for emergency procedures ATLAS Export
- Concessionary trade form EUR.2
- Supplier declaration for goods having preferential originating status
Which forms can I create with FORMULAR ONE?
FORMULAR ONE has a modular structure, which means that you decide which forms you want to use. The following forms are available: For the EU:
- EUR1 movement certificate EUR.1
- ATR movement certificate A.TR (Turkey)
- EUR2 Concessionary movement form EUR.2
- UZ Certificate of origin
- SPED Forwarding order
- UPS1 Waybill
- DHL House waybill
- T5LL Loading list for T5
- TNT4 TNT inland consignment note
- TNT5 TNT international consignment note
- CMR International waybill
- CMR_K International consignment note (Köhler Verlag)
- 0733 Shipment / export
- 0733N AM for emergency procedures ATLAS Export
- 0734 Shipment / export Supplementary sheet
- 0734N AM for emergency procedures ATLAS Export Supplement
- 0761 Incomplete/simplified export declaration
- 0769 Shipping document T2L
- 0770 Supplementary sheet to the form 0769
- 3095 Supplier declaration for goods having preferential originating status
- 3096 Long-term supplier’s declaration for goods having preferential originating status
- LLEoP Long-term supplier’s declaration for goods without preferential originating status
- 4005 Export licence or advance fixing certificate AGREX
- DA59_CN Declaration of Origin – Republic of South Africa
- D43_CN Canada Customs Invoice
- GPA German Parcel Address label
- EUR1_CH Movement certificate EUR.1 Switzerland
- SPED_CH Forwarding order Switzerland
- 11.030 Export customs declaration Switzerland
- 11.031 Export customs declaration continuation sheet Switzerland
- 11.51 Dispatch of consignment note with guaranteed amount
Can forms be filled in automatically?
In your export declaration (AM) you have the option of creating forms. Here, all relevant information is taken from the AM and automatically transferred to the form. You can then print them out directly.
Can a form be changed manually at a later time after saving it?
Forms can always be edited and changed. This is done via the edit mode. After saving, the form is updated.
Where can forms already created be retrieved again?
Created forms can either be retrieved via the AM on the “Forms” tab or directly in the FORMULAR ONE plugin under the “Documents” menu item.
Product description for FORMULAR ONE
PDF / 322 KB